Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cetaphil Cleanser & Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Review - Post Sobre Creme de Lipeza & Creme Hidratante c/ FPS da Cetaphil


http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/GalxMonth/03/cetaphil-300.jpg
   Since the very first day I started using my Olay Pro-X Cleansing System I've always matched it up with my Garnier Pure Control Exfo-Brusher, but yesterday I decided to purchase the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, since my other cleanser was finishing up. There is only one thing I'm not very fond of - the lather, I was used to my old one getting all soapy and bubbly on my face while using the system, but not with Cetaphil, but I guess I can live with that because I absolutely love the way it feels on my skin, it's so gentle yet effective, as soon as I apply it on my face, I feel instant smoothness and softness, even when I get out the shower! Just a great product at an average price, hopefully it won't make me break out. I purchased it at Walmart for 19$CAD.

***

   Desde o primeiro dia que comecei a usar o meu sistema de limpeza facial da Olay Pro-X ,sempre o acompanheicom o meu Garnier Pure Control Exfo-Brusher, mas ontem decidi comprar o creme de limpeza suave da Cetaphil , já que o da Garnier estava prestes a terminar. Só há uma coisa que eu não gosto muito - a espuma, ou devo dizer a falta dela?! Estava habituada ao da Garnier, e ficar toda ensaboada e cheia de espuma no meu rosto ao usar o sistema, mas não com o Cetaphil, mas penso que consigo viver com isso, porque simplesmente adoro o estado que ele deixa a minha pele, é muito muito suave porém eficaz, assim que applico no meu rosto, sinto uma suavidade instantânea , mesmo após de sair do chuveiro! Apenas Um excelente produto por um preço médio, espero que não me faça borbulhas. Comprei no Walmart por 19 $ CAD.




 



   I also purchased the Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, which is quite nice. It doesn't feel greasy on your skin and hydrates your skin even in the toughest winters! The only downside was rubbing my eye and having my eye water and I felt some pain.Great winter moisturizer with SPF in it, one of my favorites! Also from Walmart for about 14$CAD.

***

   Também comprei o Cetaphil Creme Hidratante Diário FPS 15,que é bastante agradável. Não faz com que a sua pele fique oleosa e hidrata muito bem a sua pele, mesmo naqueles invernos mais difíceis! A única desvantagem foi quando esfreguei o meu olho e de imediato os meus olhos começaram a chorar senti algum ardor . Um creme maravilhoso com FPS , um dos meus preferidos! Também do Walmart por cerca de 14 $ CAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment